About Online California Driver Education
The course consists of 15 units:
- Unit 1 - Driving Is Your Responsibility
- Unit 2 - The Driver
- Unit 3 - Natural Forces Affecting The Driver
- Unit 4 - Signs, Signals and Highway Markings
- Unit 5 - California Vehicle Code and Rules Of The Road
- Unit 6 - Causes And Costs Of Accidents
- Unit 7 - Differences In Urban And Rural Driving
- Unit 8 - Critical Vehicle Systems and Subsystems
- Unit 9 - Pedestrian Safety
- Unit 10 - Effects of Alcohol and Drugs
- Unit 11 - Motorcycle Safety
- Unit 12 - Risk-Taking and Perceptions of Teenagers
- Unit 13 - Substance Abuse
- Unit 14 - Driving Inexperience
- Unit 15 - Road Rage
Our state-approved program is easy and effective online teen driver education. The benefits of taking this class online is being able to complete your permit requirement at your own pace, with simple-to-use and easy-to-understand material in a user-friendly format.
24/7 Customer Support
This course is provided by the American Safety Council, a California DMV approved provider. The American Safety Council provides you with 24-hour-a-day telephone and e-mail access to certified American Safety Council driving safety instructors. So, if you have any questions about the course, call us at 1-800-771-2255. We are ready to assist you.
Secure, Online Registration
All you need to do is register using our secure and short registration form, and you can begin the course right away. Once you graduate, we will process your completion certificate within 5 to 7 business days using the information you provided at registration. It's that easy, and hassle free!
You will have course trainer access via email, live chat support for tech questions, and a dedicated call center with the American Safety Council staff available 24/7. Check the FAQs and Top Questions for extra help, and visit our Facebook page to join the American Safety Council network of fans.